Interested in new contemporary dance in Europe? Reduce your travel time, expenses and footprint with Springback Magazine – bringing the scene to you, wherever you are.
Subscribe to email notifications for free
Anyone can subscribe for free to receive email notifications of newly published content, plus a Quarterly Editorial newsletter. Or continue reading to find out about Membership…
Become a Member to access to all areas
€10 for 30 days
€100 for 365 days
At the end of this period you can renew or expire your Membership – your choice
All Springback Members enjoy exclusive access to:
- Be there! video coverage from European dance platforms, with interviews and commentary
- 20/20 Vision: 40 full-length videos of performances by up and coming choreographers across Europe
- 40 Winks: 5-minute excerpts of 40 works by emerging artists in Europe
- Scene on Screen: film showcase and commentary from recent videodance festivals
- Instant on-site translation into 30+ languages* – equivalent to Google Translate, but right there on the page!
*Translations for guidance only. The English original remains the only definitive and citable source
- Complete publication archive of Springback Magazine
- Exclusive printed gift edition of the Springback Annual
Members also receive notification of and access to new content 5 days before publication, and the Quarterly Editorial newsletter.
Every Membership goes towards commissioning new content for Springback Magazine to maintain editorial independence.
I would like to sign up to receive exclusive Membership benefits:
Create your own Username and Password (NOT ‘SBguest’) when filling in the form below. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment – you can use your credit card directly on the PayPal form without an account.
Remember to sign in to the site to access all the benefits in the Member’s Room!
Questions, problems? Just send us an email: email@example.com
If you would prefer to receive a pro-forma invoice instead, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, organisation and postal address